|Services and Pricing information
My Full Birth Support package includes:
• Unlimited phone and email support to answer any questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labour
• 3 Antenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another and provide you with useful tools for labour and birth. Visits done in your home or preferred location, approx 2 hours each
• On call from 38 weeks until baby is born (this means I am on call 24/7, everything I plan is around my clients at this stage) Naturally if you go into pre term labour I will do my best to support you during this also
• Assistance in writing your birth preferences, to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you
• Access to my lending library of books and dvd’s about pregnancy, birth and baby care, to support your learning
• Continuous physical, emotional and informational support for you (and your partner) for the duration of labour and birth, to help you move towards the vision you created for your baby’s birth
• Labour and birth photos – where possible I capture your labour and birth photos for you. Those precious first moments of you and your baby meeting each other. This is provided at no extra cost to you and will be provided to you on usb at your postnatal visit.
• Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage the establishment of breastfeeding
• 1-2 Postpartum follow up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period
My Newborn package ($600) includes:
• Postpartum visits 2 days per week for 3 hours per day over 2 weeks* (12 hours)
• Assistance with settling baby
• Feeding assistance – breast or bottle
• Bathing baby
• Learning to understand your baby’s cues
• Help with siblings
• Light housework
• Caring for baby while you shower or nap uninterrupted!
• Resources and referrals
• Birth debriefing
• Non judgmental support
Combining both the Full Birth Support Package and the Newborn Package will give you the amazing Platinum Package, giving you the best of both pregnancy, birth and postnatal care. Your investment is only $1500!
The Last Minute Package is aimed at women in their 37th week and onwards.
I will aim to meet with you once in the time prior to you going into labour, if this doesn’t happen I will meet you at your chosen birthing place and support you there until your baby is safely in your arms and you are both tucked into bed. $750
All of these services are provided by an experienced doula of 10 years.
My experience includes hospital and birth centres, caesarean, twins, pre term birth, pregnancy after loss, homebirth, water birth, gestational diabetes, teen pregnancy, IVF and pretty much everything in between!